Monday, October 21, 2013

The Polls are IN!

This year, for the first time ever, I entered two discs into Disc Golf Course Review's annual disc dyeing contest, "Okthrowberfest!" Well, the poll closed yesterday and the results are in! My discs titled "Autumn's Fury" and "Left the Remote in There" took 7th and 9th respectively. I consider this to be a huge accomplishment in my first year running! There are so many other talented dyers out there and the competition was intense, to even place top 10 is a huge honor; and I did it twice! I owe a huge thank you to BennettUA (DGCR profile name) for hosting the contest, everyone who supported me by voting for my dyes and to all the participants for making it such a fun memorable event! I'll definitely be entering again next year!
Autumn's Fury

Left the Remote in There...


No comments:

Post a Comment