Sunday, October 27, 2013

Even More Studying

Soon these tests will be behind me, and I'm actually starting to feel prepared. As a reward I got out to Edora today and threw 18. Course wasn't crowded and the weather was perfect, I couldn't have asked for more (although a few more birdies would've been nice)!

I've started my next dye on my first run Legacy Pinnacle Ghost which is still in its early stages but looking awesome. I should be done and have some pictures of it this Wednesday or Thursday, so look out for that. I'll also be starting the dye on the Lat64 Gold Line Trident I just added to my bag. It's going to have to be epic to match my current Opto Trident (check it out on the past dyes page) and I have just the stencil in mind.

There's been some talk about preparing for winter golf and I know a lot of players like to throw black discs both so the plastic warms and for visibility. If you have some extra plastic/old discs lying around that you'd like to use for winter (instead of buying black discs) right now I'll dye the flight plate of your disc completely black for $2.00 or half black (looks awesome in the air!) for $3.00. Especially in the case of star plastic, or comparable, these are much better than pure black discs because the underside of the disc is still full color! I'll post pics as soon as I have my own winter bag ready!

Now, before I get back to the books here's my daily disc golf distraction video: here

No comments:

Post a Comment