Friday, October 25, 2013

Disc Golf Study Time

Got a couple of tests coming up this week, and as of right now I find myself very unprepared. So I've been spending a lot of time in front of the computer, book and pen in hand. Gettin' after it. But I'm not a machine and I think it's important to take breaks from studying every 30 seconds or so. I've found a way to still be productive, though, and have been taking full advantage.

Here's a couple of clinics done by Dave Feldberg, a professional disc golfer who also happens to have a masters in teaching. I've found his advice extremely helpful both in improving my game and in distracting me from my studies. Productive right?

Putting Clinic here
Technique Clinic here
Driving Clinic here

AAAAAAAaaaaannnnnndddd just because I can't be all work and no play...check out Feldberg on the Conan O'Brien Show (I know, right?!) here!

No comments:

Post a Comment