Monday, November 4, 2013

Been a Couple Days!

Could've used more than one hour on that time change I think. Anyways, to catch up here real quick; I accidentally double booked myself the night of FCDGA's Halloween Glow Tourney. I was still able to donate my disc, help with the set up and play 9 holes before I had to take off. So I'd like to offer a congratulations to the winner of that tourney (whoever you are) and offer to re-post the congrats with a name and a picture if you happen to read this and want the credit. Just email me a picture of yourself with the disc and be sure to include your name and score if possible! Anyways, I'm glad to know that that Champion Beast has found itself a home. On another good note, I see a very bright future for the partnership of the FCDGA and Left Hand Discs!

Now as much as I hate to say it, I haven't found the time to start my next dye project due to my other obligations. The stencil is there, as well as the disc and they're both calling my name. I'm sure I'll have pictures in a few days here. Also on the subject of dyeing I will be unavailable for dyes Thanksgiving week, so if there's anything you want done, get it to me soon!!!

To wrap it up, I was recently drooling at the new release Vibram XLink Glow discs and stumbled upon Steven Dodge's thoughts on how to grow the sport of disc golf. Very interesting reading and a great look at the entire mission! Perhaps Left Hand Discs will even be able to participate some day...

Find the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment